How can you, or anyone who is honest with themselves, continue to defend this empty suit in the Whitehouse?
Consider these facts:
1. Real Median Income is down $4,300 since obama took office in January of 2009. (Source: http://www.sentierresearch.com/reports/Sentier_Research_Household_Income_Trends_Report_February_2012_12_03_29.pdf
2. The number of people on food stamps has increased by 70% since 2007 according to the Congressional Budget Office. This cost us $78 Billion dollars last year. They project that this will continue to grow until at least 2014. (Source: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/20/cbo-cost-of-food-stamp-program-increased-135-percent-over-last-4-years/
3. During the first 3 years and two months that obama was in office, he has increased the debt more than George Bush did in his 8 years in office. (Source: http://http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57400369-503544/national-debt-has-increased-more-under-obama-than-under-bush/ Oh, and remember when obama called Bush ‘unpatriotic’ for adding to the debt?
4. People who have been unemployed for more than a year has risen more than 30%.
Another report by Pew Research explores the toll it takes on these unfortunate individuals. Read this report at: http://pewsocialtrends.org/files/2010/11/760-recession.pdf
5. We lost our AAA credit rating under his watch…but he does not carry this stigma alone, the entire congress must share blame for that with particular blame going to the Senate damocrats, lead by slimy reid. (No source needed for this one.)
6. hypocrisy abounds. obama has raised more money from Wall Street than any president in history. His take on Wall Street is more than all the other candidates combined. (Source: http://http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-has-more-cash-from-financial-sector-than-gop-hopefuls-combined-data-show/2011/10/18/gIQAX4rAyL_print.html
It is interesting to note in the article referenced above from the Washington Post, that while Romney has raised $34,000 from 18 Bain Capital employees, obama has raised $76,600 from just three employees. And, And… Bain Capital is the outfit that obama uses as a poster boy for the greedy, evil capitalist.
Thanks to John Hawkins for leading me to all these sources that provide must more information.