The Dept of Home Land Security commissioned a study by and organization named National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, which we funded with $12 million of tax dollars. This study used, among others, these characteristics to identify potential terrorist.
– Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;
– Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;
– People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
– Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
– Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”
With these standards, it may tend to silence free political speech as some might fear being labeled a potential terrorist.
In any case, if you would like to read the entire article, it is at: http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-report-lists-liberty-lovers-as-terrorists/